Delivery to
drapeau Great Britain Great Britain
Red Wine / France / Bordeaux / Saint-Emilion Grand Cru AOC / 14,5 % vol
Ranked by our clients in the TOP 5 Saint-Emilion Grand Cru

CHÂTEAU GRAND-PONTET 2019

0,75 L Red Wine / France / Bordeaux / Saint-Emilion Grand Cru AOC / 14,5 % vol

18.0/20
Verified taster: Léa B. 08/03/2023 Wine expert
Automatically translated • Left on www.vinatis.com www.vinatis.com

A fine nectar with complex notes of red and black fruit, pepper and undergrowth! Can be drunk immediately, but will prove all the more memorable in years to come. Don't hesitate to decant 1 hour before serving!more reviews

An impressive Saint-Emilion Grand Cru where the fruit is enhanced!
Château Grand Pontet benefits from a rich limestone soil and offers elegant wines that rank among the most popular of its appellation. With this wine they once again confirm the ascent of this cru. In its beautiful deep colour, it has a very aromatic nose with notes of black fruit (plum, blackberry) and liquorice. The palate is refined and caresses the taste buds with notes of fruit supported by a particularly silky tannic structure. With a long mineral finish and full of finesse, this Saint-Emilion Grand Cru is a must!!!
Go to characteristics
£ 32,43 Per unit
£ 29,47 x 2
1
Available
Smash-proof packaging
£ 43,25 / L
Pros of Vinatis
SPEEDY DELIVERY
IN GREAT BRITAIN OR EUROPE
SECURE
PAYMENT
100% OF OUR WINES ARE
BLIND TASTED AND APPROVED

We recommend

Château Grand-Pontet 2019
  Vintage
2019
  Grape Variety
Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
  Character
Elegant and racy red wine
  Style
Fruity
  Serving Temperature
16-18°C
  Serving
Decant into carafe 1h earlier
  Storage instructions
To drink or to store in cellar
  To drink until
2035
  Food & Wine Pairing
Deli meats, Red meat, Game meat, Mushroom, Barbecue


Write a review
and earn £1!

You need to be logged in to leave a review:

18.0/20
evaluated by 1 clients

Reviews left in other languages

18.0/20
Verified taster: 08/03/2023 Wine expert
Automatically translated • Left on www.vinatis.com www.vinatis.com

A fine nectar with complex notes of red and black fruit, pepper and undergrowth! Can be drunk immediately, but will prove all the more memorable in years to come. Don't hesitate to decant 1 hour before serving!


18.0/20
Verified taster: 01/13/2024 Verified purchase
Automatically translated • Left on www.vinatis.it www.vinatis.it

Lots of ripe black fruit, pepper and liquorice stick. A 'dark', austere, deep wine. With time, the balance will be perfect. Alcohol and acidity will work well together

CHÂTEAU GRAND-PONTET

The single-tenant vineyard has vines of an average age of 35 years, covering 14 hectares of limestone soil, just a stone's throw from Saint-Emilion's collegiate church. The cultivars are dominated by Merlot, representing 70% of the vine stock, with two Cabernet varieties sharing the other 30% in equal parts.

★ Guide des Meilleurs Vins de France - Notation DOMAINE 2024
See other products from this estate

Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.

© 2002-2024 VINATIS

Quantity
Proceed to checkout